[plug] Debian non-us mirror from westnet

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Sep 9 15:40:05 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 15:32, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> I see a nice plain English description of WAIX stuff on the former, and
>
> "XML parsing error
>
> fatal parsing error: the document is not in the correct file format in
> line 42, column 44
>   /pub/quicktime/ Multimedia Players (.mov)</meta>
>                                            ^"
>
> on your XML thingy.  Dunno if this is your XML or my Konqueror that's
> broken though.

While I don't see an XML error, this is hardly readable: (Galeon 1.2.5)

Linux Distributions ------------------- Debian /pub/debian/debian/ Standard
Debian Distributions Debian (non-US) /pub/debian/debian-non-US/ Non-US (mainly
crypto) packages Debian CD /pub/debian/debian-cd/ Debian CD images Debian
Security /pub/debian/debian-security/ Debian Security packages Redhat
/pub/redhat/ Standard Redhat Distributions Security -------- Putty /pub/putty/
SSH (and others) cleint for Windows Games ----- General /pub/games/ Various
games 3D Gamers /pub/games/3dgamers/ 3D Files /pub/games/3dfiles/ Various 3D
games, utilities, etc Blizzard /pub/games/blizzard/ Various games from Blizzard
Software ID Software /pub/games/idstuff/ Various games from ID Software
Programming ----------- CPAN /pub/cpan/ Perl Module Archive Tucows ------ Linux
/pub/tucows-linux/ http://linuxberg.iinet.net.au/ Macintosh /pub/tucows-mac/
http://allmacintosh.iinet.net.au/ PDA Central /pub/tucows-pda/
http://pdacentral.iinet.net.au/ Windows /pub/tucows-windows/
http://tucows.iinet.net.au Linux Kernel /pub/linux/kernel/ Linux Kernel source
Macintosh Centro /pub/macintosh-centro/ Various Macintosh software Microsoft
/pub/microsoft/ Microsoft downloads (Service Packs) Multimedia ----------
Quicktime /pub/quicktime/ Multimedia Players (.mov) The file 'ls-lR' seems to
be a listing of everything in this directory (presumably obtained using the
command 'ls -lR'). Recommend downloading the file instead of indexing dirs in
this dir manually.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..