[plug] Mepis LiveCD/Installer

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 17:11:07 WST 2003

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 17:01, Nathan D wrote:

> If the wonderful linux friendly people at 3fl.net can't mirror it for us,
> I'm more than happy to pull CD1.iso down (723Mb), if somebody else can grab
> CD2.iso (696Mb)?

Ben Jensz has kindly already pulled it down (both CDs) onto mirror.wa.3fl.net
(although it's not linked to from the front news page). (I also notice the
Knoppix link there is out of date/broken. ^_^)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |