[plug] Debian non-us mirror from westnet

Sham Chukoury chukours at ses.curtin.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 17:25:12 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 15:40, Onno Benschop wrote:

<snip>

> While I don't see an XML error, this is hardly readable: (Galeon 1.2.5)

<snip>

/me points to lines 10 and 11 of the xml file:

"   * Oops, the IDHosted meta tag is way messed up, thanks to XMLMind
    * Get the proper content from ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/hosted.txt"

Since XMLMind sort of puts everything in memory, then re-writes things
the way it sees fit, the plaintext I pasted into the file got garbled up
when I edited it using XMLMind. Time to whip out gvim and re-do this...

There. Done. Hmmm... It's still unreadable in mozilla. Not much I can do
about that - the XML is there to preserve the structure of the data, not
necessarily to display it. I might write an XSL template to display it
all properly once I've done the indexes. Just going to have to contend
with 'view source' or a text editor of some sort for now. :P

§:)