[plug] ebXML talk - the slides

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Sep 10 12:04:43 WST 2003

I would also like to encourage people to try out and help develop GNU
enterprise especially the small business edition.

http://www.gnuenterprise.org

In the future ebXML will be well integrated with and an important of GNU
enterprise.

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)