[plug] Linux Job

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 21:12:28 WST 2003

On Monday 15 September 2003 13:02, Scott Middleton wrote:
> Hi Pluggers
>
> http://www.linux.org.au/jobs/jobdetail.phtml?refnum=000413
>
> A client of ours needs to hire someone on a more permanent basis.
> Don't be afraid to apply they are looking for an all rounder.

Is this a hoax?

I just sent an email off to the given email address, and received an extremely
rude reply. There's actually no indication on the job database entry of who
or what "tux2hart at iinet.net.au" actually is. If anyone knows, let me know so
I can avoid this company/agency in the future!

On the other hand, if I have been scammed, I sheepishly put my hand up to it.
Hook, line and sinker... :o}

--
> eatapple
core dump