[plug] Linux Job

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Wed Sep 17 09:40:46 WST 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:30 pm, Chris Caston wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 21:12, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > On Monday 15 September 2003 13:02, Scott Middleton wrote:
> > > Hi Pluggers
> > >
> > > http://www.linux.org.au/jobs/jobdetail.phtml?refnum=000413
> > >
> > > A client of ours needs to hire someone on a more permanent basis.
> > > Don't be afraid to apply they are looking for an all rounder.
> >
> > Is this a hoax?
>
> How about this:
>
> http://it.seek.com.au/showjob.asp?jobid=2956445
>
> "Although experience in the IT industry is essential but not necessary
> as internal training in computer hardware and networking will be
> provided. You must have at least a high school or equivalent."

this is the bit that gets me :-)

HandsOn Computer Training International collects personal information about
you when you apply a position with us. Your contact information will be added
automatically on to our mailing/emailing listing for any future promotion and
newsletter. You consent to the above is assumed when you submit your
application to us.

I'm thinking of applying from NOSPAM at mydomain.net