[plug] Linux Job

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 16:07:45 WST 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 22:57, Scott Middleton wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 21:12, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > Is this a hoax?
>
> No and it is sad that you think i would do that. Maybe you should've
> asked me!

I should just clarify what happened here. I made a tentative enquiry about the
position Scott advised PLUGgers about, and got a rude reply from the agent
involved, for which I have since received an apology. I was confused about
the nature of that reply and my first instinct was to suspect I'd been had.

It is now obvious that Scott acted in good faith, and that my suspicions of
his integrity were rash and unfounded. With Scott's considerable assistance,
the matter is now resolved and Scott is completely blameless in all of it.

--
> eatapple
core dump