[plug] Linux Job

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Wed Sep 17 20:57:38 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 19:00, Chris Caston wrote:
> The lengths some people go to get themselves out of defamation suits...
> (;
Naahhh :)
I was upset by the way a fellow plugger was treated and went to bat
(especially after i bragged about them). I asked Derek *if* he was happy
with the outcome to mention it.
If i can get just 1 plugger employed every so often then all is good in
my world.

Don't worry Chris i still plan on recruiting you in the future even
though you have already turned me down.  I'll just have to give you an
offer you can't refuse. ;)

--
Scott Middleton <scott at LinuxIT.com.au>