[plug] Linux Job

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Thu Sep 18 13:14:19 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 20:57, Scott Middleton wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 19:00, Chris Caston wrote:
> > The lengths some people go to get themselves out of defamation suits...
> > (;
> Naahhh :)
> I was upset by the way a fellow plugger was treated and went to bat
> (especially after i bragged about them). I asked Derek *if* he was happy
> with the outcome to mention it.
> If i can get just 1 plugger employed every so often then all is good in
> my world.
>
> Don't worry Chris i still plan on recruiting you in the future even
> though you have already turned me down.  I'll just have to give you an
> offer you can't refuse. ;)

Hey Scott,

I wasn't quite like that (:

And I'm still not certain if I should keep learning all the technical or
focus on the business side of things. Perhaps the right mix of both.

regards,

--
Chris Caston

Manager and technician
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9478 1530
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)