[plug] Alternatives to Verisign/Thawte

Kirk Turner kirk.turner at wagoonline.com
Thu Sep 18 11:08:09 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 11:02, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> .... yeah... that's exactly what I meant. I kan spel reel goud!
>
> No I did mean Thawte. Just misread Kirk's original subject.
>
> my bad.

Well I must admit I had to go to google and search for ssl certificate
authorities to find the spelling for Thawte. I like too many others
prefer the thwaite spelling (perhaps because it sounds less like
'thought' when I read it and more like someone's name).

Obviously Thawte also realise the difficulty in spelling their name as
they have a redirection notice at thwate.com as well.

Kirk