[plug] [OT] signs that you're having a bad day: and why

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Sep 18 11:46:12 WST 2003

The biggest issue is email in my opinion.  Both in terms of the
potential for email rather than being delayed to be tried later if there
are DNS issues but being bounced by Verisign as if its an authoritative
server, so the email never gets there.

The other issue is of course the spammers having a bloody field day...

Personally I don't see why one company should ever be in a position to
have such control over such an essential function of the internet.

/ Ben