[plug] loan calculation software

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Thu Sep 18 14:03:57 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 12:36, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to find a program that will allow me to keep track of how
> much I have left of a personal loan, but it needs to have these
> functions:

have you had a play with gnucash?  I use it daily, but not for loans -
it has a loan calculator according to a search i did it its help window
just then.  It even gave me a pretty picture of it.

In all non-loan respects it is a fantastic application so I can't image
the loan tools being lacking in any significant regards.

Ryan