[plug] GIMP users to confirm behaviour

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 18:00:27 WST 2003

In message <20030918093831.GA2470 at erdos.home>
on Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:38:31PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> | Right. I would love a Debian binary package for i386 (yuck: GIMP AND
> | i386 -- and I'm admitting to this in a public forum!).
>
> apt-get install gimp1.3 is your friend :)

No it's not! I don't wish to resolve the particular dependencies in sid,
so I would have to compile from source. However, it expects headers from
a slightly different version of libraries than I am current using. And
other programmes depend on those libraries and I'm not yet brave enough
to recompile the lot and risk temporary mayhem, given that gimp1.3
doesn't give me proper arrow key behaviour on the machine where I
currently have it :(