[plug] GIMP users to confirm behaviour

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Sep 19 23:41:29 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 18:00, James Devenish wrote:

> In message <20030918093831.GA2470 at erdos.home>
> on Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:38:31PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> > | Right. I would love a Debian binary package for i386 (yuck: GIMP AND
> > | i386 -- and I'm admitting to this in a public forum!).
> >
> > apt-get install gimp1.3 is your friend :)
>
> No it's not!

So GARNOME is your friend then. From the web page

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

GARNOME - the bad-ass, bleeding edge GNOME distribution for testers and
tweakers everywhere - is finally released unto the teeming masses. If
you're dying to test the latest GNOME code, but don't want to fall into
the depraved addictions and co-dependencies of testing from anonymous
CVS, then GARNOME is for you.

It includes GIMP 1.3

Michael Hunt