[plug] Broadband woes

Patrick Tehvand patrick at carey.wa.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 13:22:07 WST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 13:14, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> Patrick: is the linux box I got running back in .... early 2001 still there?
> Or was it destroyed? :-)
I have no idea which one you mean. There are quite a few around here
now, with the new lab going in in a few months getting the dual booting
treatment. All the servers are linux-ised (e-smith and rh) and a working
LTSP model that is awaiting funding to roll out for the library.

I am slowly /converting/corrupting/ them all to linux. And the students
love it. If only they'd leave me in peace at lunchtime with their "I did
this at home and now this doesnt work"

Patrick Tehvand
IT Department,
Carey Baptist College
http://www.carey.wa.edu.au

Member - Society of Linux Professionals (WA)

support running on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike).
13:18:43 up 8 days, 1:04, 6 users, load average: 0.37, 0.47, 0.37