[plug] Broadband woes

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 19 13:14:28 WST 2003

Hi Guys,
I'm in Canning Vale - about a 2 minute drive from Carey (used to go there
:). Anyway, I was on a RIM up until about 2-3 months ago, and am now happily
surfing on a 512/128 ADSL connection.. just proof that it is possible.

Patrick: is the linux box I got running back in .... early 2001 still there?
Or was it destroyed? :-)

Cheers,
Daniel