[plug] procmail

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 21 08:21:49 WST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 22:14, Craig Ringer wrote:

> I think I saw something about this on the Cyrus mailing list archives -
> it might well be worth a look. It's fine with Eudora, Mozilla, Netscape,
> Sylpheed, Mutt, etc - so I'd be suspecting Evolution here.

I agree its mostly evolution, but the same setup through other imap
servers works fine.  Evolution has this thing about being 100% standards
compliant, even to the point of not allowing for broken server
implementations - they used to take a caning by sticking to that
philosophy.  Unfortunately, it means that some servers that most clients
work well with have "foibles" with evo.

Now I'll eat crow, its not cyrus-imap, but courier-imap

Courier-IMAP 1.7.3/i686-pc-linux-gnu/Tue Aug 19 21:38:30 WST 2003

arrrggg :)

at least I have a new server to try ...

BillK