[plug] Please help.. i'm desperate

Sham Chukoury chukours at ses.curtin.edu.au
Sun Sep 21 17:02:55 WST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 16:23, Mark J Gaynor wrote:

> Sham,
> I would be careful what you say about AM radio stations or Ham Radio
> Operators. They have to jump through hoops to get their licence and they
> take great care that their equipment meets ACA standards. Not like the
> class license that CB Radio Operators get free. In may cases it has been
> proven that the Amateur Radio equipment exceeds the required RFI Standards,
> and that the affected equipment is poorly designed and/or manufactured.

<major snip>

*ahem*

/me points out that the thing about RFI and ham radio operators comes
from http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/DSL-HOWTO/tuning.html#SYNCTR

I merely cut and pasted some chunks to suggest *possible* alternatives
to troubleshoot the situation, I didn't say I agreed 100% with what was
written since I've never tried those suggestions myself. :P

Note to self: maybe explicitly enclose quotations within tags such as
<quote source="http://blah">hallo!</quote>

§:)