[plug] Bastards incorporated

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Sep 25 22:49:03 WST 2003

FYI

----------  Forward; originally to lt at leon.brooks.fdns.net  ----------

Subject: hosting
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:30
From: "billweb" <billweb at hotmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We  would like share some information with you. From your website, we
get to know your company offer spam hosting, we just wondering if we
can become one of your web hosting provider. We have been doing this
kind of service for almost two years. Our customers are from US,
Canada, and Europe, they are big heavy spamers, but we can doing very
well. We can ensure the downtime less than 2 percentage of your usage.

Our services including ftp access account, email accounts, DNS, domain
name, and  we also have special feathures and packages, just tell us
what do you need, we will do our best to server for you.

Our web hosting solutions at low price, along with the best technical
support and customer service, because we are operating the services in
China.

If you have any questions or want to know more details, feel free to
ask.

Best regards,

adslyym at mail.sc.cninfo.net

The WHOIS:

Registrant:
CHINA TELECOM (CNINFO2-DOM)
   13 XICHANGAN STREET
   BEIJING, BEIJING 100031
   CN

   Domain Name: CNINFO.NET

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Shen, Jun  (JSI994)               shenjun at CNDATA.COM
      Data Communication bureau of China telecom
      A12,Xin-jie-kou-wai street
      Beijing 100088
      CN
      62370442 fax: 62072340

   Record expires on 14-Apr-2004.
   Record created on 19-Sep-2002.
   Database last updated on 25-Sep-2003 10:44:53 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.BTA.NET.CN                202.96.0.133
   DNS2.CN.NET                  202.97.18.61
   NS1.CN.NET                   202.97.7.17

Cheers; Leon