[plug] [OT] In need of the superior brain power of the LINUX community to brainstorm some ideas

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Sep 26 07:52:22 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 23:57, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:25, Colin Trueman wrote:
> > Any and all ideas welcome (except the
> > standard 'scrap all the doze' kinda stuff... lol)
>
> Scrap all the 'doze and use them for teaching people OpenOffice skillz,
> thinly disguised as "office software skills". Here's your CD with OOo
> on it so you can do your homework, here's your updated Knoppix CD if
> you want to do that without disturbing the existing software, have a
> nice afternoon, see you tomorrow.

You didn't happen to read my travel project proposal then?

(I proposed exactly this - no funds or space for a lab of full-size
computers at the moment tho - anyone got 20 laptops they'd like me to
use?)

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..