[plug] Please help Daniel: comparing Billion reports

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 26 12:31:09 WST 2003

Hi Garry,
Looks like i'll have to do that - as soon as I cancelled the line fault, my
ADSL stopped working again *sigh*

Typical, money hungry bastards. Make it work just before the tech guy comes
out, so he can say "nope, works fine" and then because its working, I cancel
the fault.. and mysteriously things go AWOL again.

Daniel