[plug] My ADSL stats for Daniel

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 29 19:49:50 WST 2003

My latest stats: http://members.iinet.net.au/~gpearson/adsl8.htm

Let it be noted, that just like happened on Friday - my ADSL is keeping line
synch 24 hours before the tech just happens to be coming out.. I'm not going
to cancel the guy coming out again, this time though. When I did on Friday,
it mysteriously stopped working again :]

I might try the crosstalk trick tomorrow, if he says there is no problem..

Cheers,
Daniel