[plug] Just introducing myself to the group

Trevor Cowan unicorn1940 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 30 14:22:21 WST 2003

Hi!,

My name is Trevor 63 year old from Perth with a passion to learn something
about Linux.  Have a 15 year old daughter named Ariana with her own
computer who feels the same way.  We just tried out Knoppix 3.2 today (run
from CD) and should have Debian Woody 7 CD's arriving by post tomorrow.
We will try not to get in the way or ask too many foolish questions.  I
joined PLUG about 12 months ago but have only just joined this list.

Trevor Cowan

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search