[plug] Just introducing myself to the group

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Sep 30 14:33:58 WST 2003

Hi Trevor, Ariana :)

Welcome to the list :)

I guess you have already looked at the plug site, and know about the
mail list archives (linked on the pages)..

There are lots of clever folks here, who have given great help to lots
of folks (and each other :) over the past, and Iam sure they will be happy
to assist with any questions you have :)

Personally I have Knoppix on the HD now and it is terrrific.. debian based
but a bit easier install I think :)

Kim
web at plug.linux.org.au