[plug] My ADSL stats for Daniel

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 30 15:44:51 WST 2003

Update:
The techy came out, and saw a few blips in the "HR" (?)

Anyway, replace the line from the pit to the point of entry at my house, and
also put on all new connectors.. take a look at the latest stats:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~gpearson/adsl9.htm
as compared to a few hours ago, before he came:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~gpearson/adsl8.htm

Notice a huge difference between the SNR Margin now?

One thing though, he said theres some funny looking information with the
Bitswap Downstream I think it was.. which is the cause of the CRC
Errors/Errored seconds, any idea how this can be fixed up on the Billion
711CE?

Cheers,
Daniel