OT Simpsons [was Re: [plug] Just introducing myself to the group]

Jay Turner jturner at bsis.com.au
Tue Sep 30 16:09:51 WST 2003

I'm well aware that The Simpsons re-use a lot of stuff and re-badge it as
their own,
but usually with their own little twist.. 9 times out of 10 that's what
makes some lines
that make absolutely no sense to some people, funny to others who are aware
of the context..

whoa... massive OT now... i'm done :-)