[plug] Onno's a star :)

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Sep 30 16:46:26 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 16:11, bob wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:28 pm, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> > What perfect timing..
> >
> > Onno.. you are on the front page of Slashdot :)
> >
> > Woohoo :)
> >
> > Kim
>
> Agree... Great article in LinMagAu. Thank you Onno.
>
> Any chance of seeing some expansion on the nuts and bolts of putting the
> setup together along with tips on how to manage moving a 100kg dish? Could
> make a great followup article  :)

There's always one in a crowd :-)

Yes, as soon as I finish writing this application that I've got to write
before penalty clauses kick in.

I've got heaps of photos - many more than the four that Kim has online
at the moment - but I'm still working out how to best describe what I'm
doing and how it all works.

Suffice to say that it is also on the to-do list, which you by now know
is really big :-)

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..