[plug] Fedora changes in Samba ?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Apr 1 15:02:17 WST 2004

Taking a look in /var/log/samba should give some sort of an idea of the
problem.

You're not specifying whether you're using encrypted passwords or not.
The default in respect of that might've changed between major versions.

Were you using encrypted passwords?  (i.e. add a unix user, then add a
samba user with smbpasswd)

/ Ben