[plug] LinmagAU

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Apr 2 23:54:36 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 23:39, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> Putting up hands is the easy part.. doing the work and doing it consistantly
> over a period of time.. is the hard part :)..well so it seems :)

Having broadcast a weekly live radio-show for five years I know of which
you speak grasshopper...

I'll continue this thread on the list because to me it seems that there
is enough interest from varied fronts, but if folks think this
inappropriate, let me know...

So-far we've seen offers of articles, editing, sysadmin and coding.
There will be a honeymoon period during which all of those people are
excited about the whole thing.

Some of those people will stay excited, some will not.

It is my opinion that you keep people excited longer if they are doing
something they like doing and have an incentive to keep doing it.

My gut feeling suggests that if you were to put linmagAU back on-line
the way it was the day it died, all you'll be doing is repeating past
experience.

As I'm typing this, I realise that it would perhaps be a good idea to
have this interaction as a more real-time conversation with those who
are interested.

I propose that we find ourselves an on-line chat/irc/messaging location,
agree to meet and discuss...

Should we set an agenda, go through the issues and see if we can really
make this baby fly?

Anyone?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S38°01'05" - E145°25'10" (Upper Beaconsfield, VIC)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..