[plug] e-list --> LinmagAU

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Apr 3 10:49:13 WST 2004

Is there an email list for LinmagAU? Seems the most apropriate place
to coordinate any rebirthing/fixing of it?

I'm figuring I should help out , being both a geek, a trained journalist
and having some editorial experience. I promise I'll avoid my
left-wing-nutcase tendencies :)

I had some articles on the burner on boa-constructor , Lazarus and the
python Webware servlet system.

Just tell me where to sign up and I'm on the case.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au