[plug] multi ISP auto-connect

smclevie smclevie at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 5 15:24:21 WST 2004

Hi all,

Query:  Is it possible to auto-connect to multiple ISPs on a dial-out
analog modem system??

I would imagine one would configure using the network address of the ISP
somehow ...

I've had a look at diald but the Diald HOWTO is 3 to 4 years old and the
config file has changed significantly
I've also come across a page using wvdial but there are unexplained issues
here also..

Is there something simple and quick that I don't know about??

Of the two above, wvdial seems the better product.  Am I correct?

Any advice and config files would be appreciated..

(Oh, I have two accounts at present working fine with pon)

Thanks,

Steve.