[plug] Newbie here - HELP!!!

Kev k.downes at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 9 15:33:11 WST 2004

Hi all,  I've just got Mandrake up and running for my first Linux
experience, but need lots o' help setting up the things I want to do.
While I'm NOT a technical person in any way, I'm not a Wintendo user
either.  I've just made my first move away from OS/2 - eCS after nearly
10 years.

If there's anyone living in the Forrestfield (or nearby) area who is
willing/able to give some hands on help and tuition, perhaps in exchange
for the odd fabulous home cooked meal, I'd love to hear from you.

BTW, probably better to reply direct rather than clog up the list.
	k.downes at optusnet.com.au

Cheers all
Kev Downes