[plug] RCS unix file attributes

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Apr 10 20:08:29 WST 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:41:31 +1000 Onno Benschop <onno at itmaze.com.au> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 21:36, James Devenish wrote:
> > Harry, stop trolling the solipsists ;-)
>
> My debian dict server with all the dictionaries installed doesn't even
> know what that word is...

I teetered The New Shorter Oxford Vol II off the shelf which reads:

solipsist n. An adherent of solipsism

solipsism n. In philosophy, the view or theory that only the self really
exists or can be known. Now also, isolation, self-centredness, selfishness.

James, remind me never to wager with you on a game of Scrabble or debating
the existence of 42 :)

> And there are more people on-line than you could ever imagine :-)

Ha :) Well thats three, me, and erindoors. My solipsism is slipping.

Wouldn't you know it that I can't repeat the CR/LF fiasco. Samba serves these
project files to the Doze box and I must have peeked at the files previously
with ed4w and made them MSDOS-like. groan.

Feels like a Tim Brooke-Taylor teapot moment :-(

Back to work .. tappity tap.

Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/