[plug] putty for Red Hat Linux 7.3

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Apr 13 17:20:56 WST 2004

Just use ssh command (ie ssh user at host)

Now that said, putty for windows works fine with vanila standard wine, and
infact is even a quite functional little client.

But it really isnt a scratch on openssh imho

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au