[plug] North of joondalup?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Apr 14 11:38:49 WST 2004

There is no regional pricing differentiation with ADSL ports from
Telstra anymore.  So if a provider is charging more for regional still,
they are lining their pockets.

And yep, some regional areas do have pretty good ADSL coverage.  Broome
where I live (permanent population 14000-15000) currently has 3 ADSL
enabled exchanges.

/ Ben