[plug] CPU Cooler Fan for Athlon XP 1600+

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Apr 14 13:09:51 WST 2004

Michael Hunt wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> Anyone know of a good local source for a CPU Cooler Fan for Athlon XP
> 1600+ ??? Does anyone have any recommendations on manufacturer ???
>
> This is for my Linux box which has this model CPU in it and which the
> fan is on its way out.
>
> Hope everyone is having a good day.
>
> Michael Hunt

Sorry.. Didn't see the "XP" bit. Worth asking them anyway.

Garry

When a house is getting long in the tooth, less functional and less
attractive, it gets a renovation.

When a computer system is slow to respond, broken down or incapable, it
is overhauled.

When a car has lost its gloss but brings enough memories of good times
to overcome the desire for a newer model, it is restored.

Funny thing, political correctness.

Women get a makeover.
							(c)GB 2004  8^)==