[plug] To SUSE or not to SUSE?

Matthew Prouse mousematt at webace.com.au
Wed Apr 14 18:44:36 WST 2004

Hey everyone!

I am trying to work out if I want to buy SUSE 9.1 Personal. I have Mandrake
9.2 and 10.0 running on all of my workstations and Fedora on my server but
SUSE 9.1 Personal is only one CD - and I have to be happy with that... also,
it's only $50 which is cheaper than renewing my Mandrakeclub subscription -
or buying a Powerpack ($120) *I like to buy boxsets rather than download it*

Has anyone here used both Mandrake and SUSE 8.2/9.0? What are they like? Is
there an advantage to paying for SUSE? Does anyone run SUSE 9.0 here? Will
you be upgrading?

Thanks

Matthew Prouse