[plug] ISA IRQ's and io addresses - Hardware Detection Tool needed

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Apr 16 13:07:57 WST 2004

Hiya all,

Does anyone know of any simple hardware detection tools that can be run
from a floppy (preferably under Linux, but DOS is fine) that can show
what IRQ's, io's etc are being used. I am trying to get some SMC and
NE2000 ISA cards working on my IPCOP box and need to know some info
about the cards to determine if they are duds, my hardware is dud or I
am just setting the wrong irq's etc. Auto probing for the cards is not
working.

Michael Hunt