[plug] Linspire 4.5 - free

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 20 12:12:41 WST 2004

Ben Jensz wrote:
| I should also mention that the coupon code that is mentioned is "lindows".
|

| Ben Jensz wrote:
|
|> Just a note to anyone who is interested, Linspire (formerly Lindows)
|> have released their Linspire 4.5 OS for free to download via Bit Torrent.
|>
|> See here for details:
|>
|> http://www.linspire.com/lindows_michaelsminutes_archives.php?id=112
|>

|> / Ben

/me wonders if this can/might be put on a local (WAIX) mirror...

Garry

- --

When a house is getting long in the tooth, less functional and less
attractive, it gets a renovation.

When a computer system is slow to respond, broken down or incapable, it
is overhauled.

When a car has lost its gloss but brings enough memories of good times
to overcome the desire for a newer model, it is restored.

Funny thing, political correctness.

Women get a makeover.
							(c)GB 2004  8^)==