[plug] Linspire 4.5 - free

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Apr 20 12:17:06 WST 2004

Possibly.  You need to be registered to download it, but I haven't seen
anything in regards to redistribution it yet, but since its going out
via Bit Torrent (well apparently - the link I got given to download it
from, from them gave me an FTP link rather than a Bit Torrent one like
its supposed to).  I'm expecting something in an agreement when you
install it, so I'll check once I've got it downloaded to see what it says.