[plug] How-To Murder?

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 21 09:12:00 WST 2004

Now that I have your attention,

Cyrus IMAP can have a "Murder" (mupdate) front-end to distribute
mailboxes over several IMAPD's for load-sharing - and probably for
dispersed organizations.

I've been looking for a HOWTO on setting it up, but can only find
general documentation in the general style of Cyrus; i.e. there's
plenty of documentation describing what you should probably know in
the long run; but very little about what you need to know to get
started.

So, do anybody have a HOWTO?