[plug] How-To Murder?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Apr 21 12:46:51 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 01:12, Bernd Felsche wrote:

> Cyrus IMAP can have a "Murder" (mupdate) front-end to distribute
> mailboxes over several IMAPD's for load-sharing - and probably for
> dispersed organizations.

[snip]

> So, do anybody have a HOWTO?

I'm not aware of one. There are a lot of people running murders on the
Cyrus list, but I haven't seen discussion on how they're initially set
up. It might well be worth checking out the list archives, as that's
where a lot of good info about Cyrus can be found.

I don't think the Cyrus Wiki has anything on setting up a murder either,
but I couldn't be certain.
http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/WebHome

Craig Ringer