[plug] Banks to switch to linux...

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:33:57 WST 2004

haha very funny.. :-)

actually.. I wonder if its possible to do a software RAID of some USB
keys... it'd have to be customized something terrible.. and performance
would suck.. plus it would be completely pointless.. :-D

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)