[plug] DVD/CD-RW Combo Drives

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 25 14:27:54 WST 2004

I don't think this applies to 2.6.3 kernels but you will probably want to
use ATAPI burning. ide-scsi burning is unreliable and doesn't even
work with cdrecord-proDVD 2.01a2something or newer on my DVD-R/CD-RW
drive. I also had to flash the drive to get 8x burning, and that also had
a side effect of disabling region locking etc. :)

Michael Collard