[plug] DVD/CD-RW Combo Drives

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 14:34:23 WST 2004

I'm about to install madrake 10 myself and my dvd reader cdrw combo drive is
a liteon one as well so I'll let you know in a few hours if you want :-)

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)