[plug] Movie [OT]

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Apr 26 16:02:40 WST 2004

I was watching it myself, not bad at all considering when it was made.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> garbuck at westnet.com.au 11:43:20 pm 23/04/2004 >>>

The 1979 movie Alien is on atm.. Interesting to look at the big chunky
blinkenlights and *very* slow computers.. 8^)==

And jumpy-out-at-ya things too. A classic !!

Garry

When a house is getting long in the tooth, less functional and less
attractive, it gets a renovation.

When a computer system is slow to respond, broken down or incapable, it
is overhauled.

When a car has lost its gloss but brings enough memories of good times
to overcome the desire for a newer model, it is restored.

Funny thing, political correctness.

Women get a makeover.
                            (c)GB 2004  8^)==

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au