[plug] MB wanted

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Apr 26 15:59:32 WST 2004

I have about 14 AOpen AK73(A) boards, even though I'm planning to sell them with CPU (Athlon t-bird 1.0GHz with 256MB SDRAM) if you are desparate for a board I can bust one of them up for you.  Contact me offline for info.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> billk at iinet.net.au 8:12:20 am 24/04/2004 >>>
Anyone have a spare motherboard that they wish to sell - I have an
athlon t-bird 1.4Ghz chip and 1Gb of SDRAM left over from a previous MB
failure, so I am looking to upgrade one  of the kids machines.

BillK

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au