[plug] rooted routing :(

bob bob at fots.org.au
Wed Apr 28 22:26:06 WST 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 22:17, Dean Holland wrote:
> What if you set the NB1300 to Bridged(RFC1483) mode and setup a pppoe
> client on the gateway? That way you're dealing with two PPP connections
> on the same gateway - might be easier on routing.
>
> Of course you may have your reasons for not wanting to do it that way! :)

I had thought that would be more difficult to do than the eth1 route -
perhaps it is time to rethink that.

I am still perplexed as to why I can't seem to get the thing to route
without ppp in the picture.

It has been a very frustrating couple of days so far - time to sleep on it.

--
A list is only as strong as its weakest link.
		-- Don Knuth