[plug] rooted routing :(

Dean Holland speedster at westnet.com.au
Wed Apr 28 22:37:37 WST 2004

I guess the only other things to check would be that the gateway is not
NAT'ing traffic out eth1 (unless you're NAT'ing twice) and if that's the
case make sure the NB1300 has a route to 192.168.0.x via the gateway
machine.

ie say eth1 is 192.168.1.2

On the NB1300 there would be a route
192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 via 192.168.1.2 (not sure how to do this on it
sorry - never used one!)

and on the gateway you'd set it's default gateway to the address of the
NB1300

0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 eth1

If that's how you've set it up it should work. The only thing I can
think of is that the NB1300 doesn't want to do NAT outside of the subnet
specified on it's network interface.

Dean