[plug] [OT] xbox

George Raphael gmraphael at dsgaustralia.com
Thu Apr 29 00:58:28 WST 2004

So in conclusion...

Do you recommend an Xbox be used as a server/gateway for email, web, traffic
counting?

I currently use a Pentium 133 and that works fine... but the only concern is
the reliability of the system. Is the Xbox more reliable than an old PC?

Hence, could I install it in a customers location (which could be out in the
sticks) and forget about it... knowing it will always be on and collecting
data?

Cheers

G.